USA Football

The Board of Directors has made the decision to proceed with the 2020 season. We have decided to make some changes in our calendar and procedures. We will not be starting our season until September 9th. We have postponed our equipment fitting until a later date. The postponement will give us a change to assure we are following CDC, Local Government, and USA Football guidelines. The safety of all Is our primary concern. We are still registering for football and cheer, we ask you complete the registration process but do not pay at this time. We will be working out payment options later.
Please continue to check back on our web site or any of our other social media platforms for the latest updates.
The Board of Directors thanks all of our players, parents, sponsors, and personnel for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.